If you are currently feeling sad, hurt, disheartened, angry, or scared about the Supreme Court’s decision today on Roe v. Wade, you are not alone. No matter what you believe, this is a time to show compassion, kindness, and the power of sisterhood. Our community has compiled a list of resources where you can learn about grassroots efforts and take action in a way that feels right to you.
Center for Reproductive Rights
ACLU Reproductive Rights Resources
National Black Women’s Reproductive Justice
How Your State Handles Abortion Access: A State-by-State Guide to Abortion Restrictions
Reasons People Get Abortions (Including Some We Don’t Talk About Enough)
We Won’t Go Back-Event Finder Map
New Voices for Reproductive Justice
Interact with like minded individuals who can contribute new ideas, perspectives, and networks to your business.BECOME A MEMBER
Interested to know more about fyli+?
Provide your email address below and we’ll reach out to you with the details.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
To empower female founders with the community, resources, and funding they need to thrive.