On January 12th, 2023, fylí was thrilled to join Logictry for World Logic Day in Austin, Texas at the Long Center 🎉! The day was filled with programming, the UN Global Award showcase, and closing party. World Logic Day was created by the United Nations stating that Logic can help solve some of humanity’s most pressing challenges from climate change prevention to poverty.
The United Nations selected Logictry as one of just 5 US partners to host World Logic Day in partnership with UNESCO, the CIPSH, KFG Foundation, and NOVA Impact. World Logic Day takes place in over 62 countries to help promote better collaboration and world peace in alignment with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. This year Logicty also hosted the UN Global Impact, Climate, and Tech Showcase as well as the official UN closing party. ESG leaders, UN team members, Global and Local organizations, diverse founders, next gens in impact, and family offices gathered from Austin and from around the world to celebrate a better, more peaceful world through shared Logic.
For more information about the UN’s World Logic Day visit: http://wld.cipsh.international/wld2023.html.
Key organizations and people who helped make World Logic Day a success
- UN Team Members and Organizations (including UN SDSN, UN SDSN Youth, Mission 4.7, UN Global Schools, UN Space Initiative)
- Family Offices (Local and Global)
- Next Gen Investors & Philanthropists (NOVA Impact – Chelsea Toler/Olivia Dell, Sheena Paul, Unicef Next Gen Council)
- Impact Venture Capitalists/Funds (Silverton, Impact Capital, Towerview Ventures, City Rock Ventures)
- Founders & Founder Communities (Fyli, 3-Day Startup, Capital Factory, NEXUS, Hamptons Tech Week – web 3)
- Forbes Council Members (Jaclynn Brennan & Amber Allen)
- Tech Company ESG Teams & Intrapreneurs (Cirrus Logic, Silicon Labs, Google, etc.)
- Impact Startups & Nonprofit Organizations (Nominated for the showcase by the UN Team and Committee Members. Include: Schmidt Futures, NEXUS, Hattie’s project with Texas Oncology, Innovation 4.4, Divinc, Kendra Scott Women’s Entrepreneurship Leadership Institute, and RGK Foundation).
Logictry featured Logic in a variety of industries such as technology, philanthropy, venture, impact, innovation, sustainability, education, fashion, and more. We had the opportunity to host a fantastic panel focused on gender equity and the economic empowerment of women 💪.
fylí’s Panel: “Resources & Opportunities for Women to Rise”
The fylí tribe brought together top entrepreneurs, funders, and corporate leaders to discuss the economic empowerment of women. This included a women’s ability to participate equally in existing markets, access to work, and increased voice, agency and participation in economic decision making. Women’s economic empowerment boosts productivity, increases economic diversification and income equality. The panel covered available resources, stories of personal resiliency, and strategies to pave the way for a more equitable future.
⭐️ Janice Omadeke, Exited CEO and Founder, The Mentor Method
⭐️ Sheena Paul, Chief Operating Officer at World Class Holdings
Moderator: Jaclynn Brennan, CEO of fylí
If you missed out, you can watch the full replay of all the panels on Logic.Wiki’s site!
fylí is incredibly grateful for:
- Chelsea Toler (Chief Impact Officer) and Chris Fronda (Chief Logic Officer) of Logictry for co-hosting this incredible event
- Our wonderful panelists for sharing their stories, knowledge and insight with our audience
- Our fabulous community members and Austinites who attended to support World Logic Day!
A word from Chris Fronda
“A successful partnership for Logictry is one where we are able to amplify one another’s missions and visions while working together to create a more peaceful and collaborative world. We are very fortunate to have built a robust network of experts, decision makers, and advisors. As a result, we often rely on our trusted community to help determine who best to partner with. Each of our core partners and sponsors for World Logic Day came from long term engagements and recommendations from our broader networks.Dream as big with your partnership goals as you do with innovating for your company. We often think about how partners can benefit and or help us achieve our company goals, but instead should also consider how we can better solve problems, provide solutions, and effect real change together.” –Chris Fronda, CLO of Logictry