What is fylí?
- fylí is a private membership community focused on education, accountability, peer-to-peer mentorship, leadership advancement and funding opportunities for early stage female founders.
What does my membership include?
- 12 months of “intentional education” guiding members through important lessons and structures for personal and professional growth
- Monthly Roundtable forums with your Cohort
- Cohort Pathfinder who serves as your group facilitator
- Quarterly Check Ins & office hours with your Pathfinder
- Bi-monthly Virtual Masterclasses with industry experts
- Bi-monthly accountability pairings with members of your cohort
- Business promotion, speaking opportunities, and mentorship
What is the price of membership?
- $8,000 Annually, divided into 4 payments
- 5% discount if you pay membership fees in full at the start of your membership
How large is each cohort?
- Groups of 6 to 10 Women that require an application & interview process
What is the interview process like?
- 45 minute virtual interview via Zoom with the fylí Team
- Team members will ask you a variety of questions to learn more about your founder journey.
- The interview is not based on income or education rather personal development and your goals as an entrepreneur.
When do applications close?
- We accept applications on a rolling basis and typically launch cohorts once per quarter.
Are fylí cohorts virtual or in person?
- Our community gatherings are mostly virtual with the occasional in-person event. Virtual Monthly Roundtables and Bi-monthly Masterclasses are closed sessions only accessible to cohort members. However, we do occasionally host in-person & virtual events that are open to friends of fylí and the public! Check out our upcoming events HERE.
What types of founders and businesses are in a cohort?
We have two cohort profiles, The Early Stage Founder and The Seasoned Founder.
# 1 THE EARLY STAGE FOUNDER
- Has a clear vision and preliminary plan of execution for their business
- Their business has been launched
- Understands the value of sharing resources as a community, is open to feedback, learning,
and has a skill or SUPER POWER to contribute to their cohort members
- They are ready to Level Up and are looking for support on their founder journey
# 2 THE SEASONED FOUNDER
- Raising capital for their business
- Has an execution plan for committed growth and scale
- The business is generating revenue
- They may have multiple businesses
- A conscious and resonant leader
- Understands how to run a company
- Looking support and accountability as they pursue their goals and dreams
How often do fylí members gather or meet?
fylí members meet 1- 3 times virtually a month. Members receive roundtable and masterclass dates well in advance for their personal scheduling needs.
- Members gather monthly for their cohort roundtable
- Bi-monthly with all mastermind members for virtual masterclasses
- Quarterly with their pathfinder for check ins
- Monthly with their accountability partner
- *Optional: occasional in-person gatherings for our wider community in various US cities
What are the additional benefits of being a cohort member?
- As a cohort member you have access to fylí’s extensive network of potential advisors, investors, and partners. fylí also provides a wealth of weekly supplemental resources to aid in both your personal and professional development. As a member you may also receive promotion of your business to our wider community, speaking engagement opportunities, and mentorship.
Can I apply with my co-founder(s)?
- fylí is focused on supporting YOU as an individual first, then your business so we require all applicants to fill out individual applications and interview separately. Co-founders may apply at the same time but will be placed in separate cohorts.
Will I be required to travel to in person events?
- All in-person gatherings are OPTIONAL and no travel is mandatory or expected. We like to give members in-person event dates well in advance so they can budget and plan accordingly should they wish to attend.
Will I be able to find out who is in my cohort before it launches?
- To protect members’ privacy we do not disclose the identities of members prior to the first roundtable. In some cases we may be able to share industry or location. Cohorts are thoughtfully assembled to ensure that each person brings something unique to the table and that there is no direct service or product competition.
Where do I apply?
- Are you ready to level up? Apply Here Today!
How do I schedule my interview once I apply?
- After you apply you will be automatically directed to schedule your interview via Calendly.