Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. A master-mind group brings together high performers from different industries with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, meeting weekly or monthly to help each other solve problems and share knowledge and ideas. The group shares business connections and resources, strategies, advice, and offers personal and professional support. Know someone ready to level up?
To be considered, nominees must be a female founder or aspiring female founder,
or corporate focused on the path to entrepreneurship
Please complete and submit the form below in order to nominate someone.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.