Located in the heart of Speyside, the premier whisky making region in Scotland, the Aberlour distillery was built in 1879 by grain merchant turned distiller, entrepreneur and philanthropist, James Fleming. Knowing that his actions would be his legacy, Fleming was
committed to making exceptional whisky and improving his community. The proof of Fleming’s generosity can still be found locally throughout the town of Aberlour. Today, Aberlour supports entrepreneurs, creators and businesses who believe in action over talk and in building, changing and creating something for the better. Find out more about our spirited ethos and award-winning whisky range at www.aberlourallaccess.com
Interested to know more about fyli+?
Provide your email address below and we’ll reach out to you with the details.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
To empower female founders with the community, resources, and funding they need to thrive.