Are you an ambitious founder ready to level up your life and career?
Sign up for our newsletter now and get our Female Founders ebook for FREE that will surely get you jump-started on the right track.
We care about your vision, success, and are here to support you on each step of the way.
Moderator: Eddie Rhodman, Jr.
Panelists: Breion Moses, Latashia DeVeaux, Marissa Wallace, and Pamela Chinawah.
The Fyli Tribe joined together to celebrate Diversity in Entertainment. We heard from top creative and business talent extending across cultures. The conversation touched base on culture, religion, experience, skills sets and gender. We heard unique perspectives on how diversity has impacted industries such as film and music, plus the value and impact it has played on creativity and productivity. All donations received were split between Seven Hillz Foundation & BPRS-LA Foundation.
The Seven Hillz Productions Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, is a non-profit arm of Seven Hillz Productions, LLC, and shall be operated exclusively for educational and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3). The foundation is dedicated to service, education, and creating awareness within the black community, in hopes of sparking a new trend that will inspire people of all ages. We understand the important role education plays in leveling the playing field for all members of society. Respectively, we offer scholarships to exceptionally promising students.
BPRS-LA Foundation 501(c)(3), provides scholarships and internships/apprenticeship programs benefiting college and graduates students of color. This year, BPRS-LA has amended its mission to benefit young professionals who may have graduated but have been in the workforce less than two (2) years as many have been impacted by COVID-19.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.