MODERATOR & PANELSTS: Nick Norcia, Producer/Creative/Tik Tok Content Creator Jessi Waters, Board President of wayOUT and VP of Operations at Frame.io Max Kumangai, Broadway Actor and Owner of Humpday Dough Sebastian Hendra, Founder of Historical Homos
Last summer, Fyli launched a monthly event series called Active Listening that Leads to Understanding to address social injustice, amplify diverse voices, and support under-served and marginalized communities. This event will be free and open to the public. Attendees can register here on Eventbrite which will also have an option for donations to be made to selected non-profits.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.