There has been a significant and deeply troubling increase in anti-Asian hate crime and bias incidents in the US. We are devastated by each new incident brought to light, and the tragic murders in Atlanta are yet another heartbreaking and upsetting event in what seems an unending line of horrors. As a company rooted in community, we cannot stand idly by while things like this take place. Last summer, Fyli launched a monthly event series called Active Listening that Leads to Understanding to address social injustice, amplify diverse voices, and support under-served and marginalized communities. This event will be free and open to the public. Attendees can register on Eventbrite which will also have an option for donations to be made to selected non-profits. #StopAsianHate
Moderator: Azia Celestino
Panelists: Tiffany Pham, Tian He, and Linda Ong
If you would like to make a donation, please check out some of these organizations recommended by our speakers:
Send Chinatown Love
Welcome to Chinatown
Asian Americans Advancing Justice
Stop AAPI Hate
Stand With Asian Americans Fund
Keep up with our amazing speakers & their organizations by following them on social media:
Azia: @AziaCelestino on IG & TikTok
Linda: @Cultique.co, @lindaong100 on IG & Twitter, LinkedIn, [email protected]
Tiffany: @onmogul & @tifftpham
Tian: www.standwithasians.com | @stand.with.asians
Interested to know more about fyli+?
Provide your email address below and we’ll reach out to you with the details.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
To empower female founders with the community, resources, and funding they need to thrive.