Are you an ambitious founder ready to level up your life and career?
Sign up for our newsletter now and get our Female Founders ebook for FREE that will surely get you jump-started on the right track.
We care about your vision, success, and are here to support you on each step of the way.
Join Fyli on Tuesday, November 2nd at 6 PM EST for the Active Listening that Leads to Understanding panel featuring The Women’s Initiative for Entrepreneurship and Leadership Development- Texas, Fyli community members, and University of Texas-Austin students.
Joyce Kabwe, University of Texas at Austin Student
Nora Ali, Media Entrepreneur and Co-Host of Business Casual
Crystal Berger, Founder and CEO of EBO and Media Tech Entrepreneur
Trenola Brooks, University of Texas at Austin Student
Netta Jenkins, Co Founder, Dipper & VP Global Inclusion, Unqork
Samantha Mijares, University of Texas at Austin Student
The Women’s Initiative for Entrepreneurship and Leadership Development – Texas (WIELD Texas) is a career incubator program launched by the Office of Inclusive Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the University at Texas at Austin.
This program will lay the foundation and provide the infrastructure to guide women from diverse backgrounds into leadership and executive roles in corporate America. WIELD Texas participants will benefit from a combination of professional skills development and personal support, along with an immersive and unmatched experience learning directly from leading executives and entrepreneurs.
Connect with WIELD on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.