No one can advocate for your, your business or your career better than you can. Now you’ll learn the tools to ask for what you want and get it. For 20 years Heather Hansen advocated for her clients in the courtroom and won. But she didn’t know how to advocate for herself. Then she started advocating for herself using the same tools she used in the courtroom and everything changed. In this workshop Heather will share 3 tools you can use to become your own best advocate. You’ll learn how to build credibility, change perspectives and use tone of voice/body language effectively. It’s time for you to start advocating-and winning.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.