Are you an ambitious founder ready to level up your life and career?
Sign up for our newsletter now and get our Female Founders ebook for FREE that will surely get you jump-started on the right track.
We care about your vision, success, and are here to support you on each step of the way.
Join us for a fireside chat between Fyli Master-mind member
Katie Fink and Creative Visionary and Spiritual Teacher, Alana Fairchild, to learn how we can Awaken Our Souls.
BIO: Alana Fairchild is an Australian creative visionary, spiritual teacher and beloved author. Her diverse and original body of work includes over thirteen books, twenty oracle decks and thirty albums of sacred music and meditation.
Alana embodies her free spirited, loving and empowering teachings, communicating from a place of authentic being and considerable experience, making esoteric wisdom accessible and relevant for modern humans. Alana has the spiritual juice to nourish your unique soul journey, setting her apart and imbuing her work with effectiveness and beauty.
Alana has channelled a unique divine feminine energy work modality called The Kuan Yin TransmissionTM to connect with the Universal Divine Mother for healing the self, others and our planet. The modality incorporates voice, dance, meditation, working with a crystal and hands on healing to create spiritual blessings. She has also created a beautiful sacred ritual-based healing modality called Saraswati HealingTM which utilises her books, meditations, music and oracle decks, along with sacred practices encoded in spiritual templates, to facilitate the soul journey.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.