We’ve all experienced poor leadership. Whether it was a bad boss, a neglectful manager, or a short-sighted C-suite strategy that only focused on certain stakeholders, we’ve all paid the price emotionally and professionally. But there is a better way. We can build a healthier workplace that works for all stakeholders by developing our conscious leadership. This interactive workshop will explain the concept of conscious leadership, then provide tools to help you begin to grow your own conscious leadership so you can BE the change you want to see in the world and the workplace.
Meredith Turney’s Socials and website:
https://www.meredithturney.com/ https://meredithturney.substack.com/ https://www.instagram.com/worklivebehappy/ https://www.linkedin.com/in/meredithturney/ https://twitter.com/meredith_turney
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.