Are you an ambitious founder ready to level up your life and career?
Sign up for our newsletter now and get our Female Founders ebook for FREE that will surely get you jump-started on the right track.
We care about your vision, success, and are here to support you on each step of the way.
You’ve likely heard the phrase that “culture eats strategy for breakfast” and it rings true with good reason. Culture is present whether you intentionally build it or not. Culture is what keeps people at organizations—and what makes them leave. With so much on a founder’s plate, thinking about building an intentional culture may not be at the top of your to do list, but it is a worthwhile long-term investment. In this session you’ll learn how you can build a culture of belonging within your organization, define the culture you want, and see how culture can bring you the teams you desire.
Surabhi Lal is a consultant, professor, culture builder, and storyteller who is in the business of a better future of work. She champions inclusive workplaces and uses empathy and strategy to create cultures where individuals and teams thrive. Over the course of her career, she has coached thousands of job seekers, entrepreneurs, and small businesses to help them achieve meaningful success. Surabhi brings her mission of building a better future of work to her roles as the founder of SL Collaborative Ventures, an Adjunct Professor at NYU Wagner, and as the Chief Impact Officer at Luminary. She is a certified CliftonStrengths Coach and teaches courses and workshops that focus on management, leadership, workplace effectiveness, and career development. When not building a better future of work, she is thinking about what to cook—and eat—next.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.