Join Chelsea Toler and Olivia Dell, founders of NOVA Impact, to explore how to leverage the power of community to build a web of advocates for your brand, initiative, or solution. NOVA Impact is a global network of Next-Gen investors, philanthropists, and entrepreneurs working to support scalable solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges in partnership and alignment with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Learn how to better engage with community, communicate with investors, and leverage existing impact ecosystems to take your impact journey and brand to the next level.
Interested to know more about fyli+?
Provide your email address below and we’ll reach out to you with the details.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
To empower female founders with the community, resources, and funding they need to RISE (Renew, Inspire, Support, Empower)