We become unstoppable and indomitable when we learn the skills to take action on the very thing that we fear.
Cathleen knows how to do scary, hard stuff! Cathleen had to face seemingly insurmountable obstacles building a Tech company and then selling it in 2018. At this workshop, she’s going to share insights and tools from her program, Girl-Unafraid, to overcome the fear, doubt and confusion that holds women back. Learn steps to become the indomitable woman you were meant to be. As a CEO, Cathleen used fear as the launch pad to claim a seat at the table winning contracts with companies like Oracle, Adobe, Pfizer, GE and the United States Pentagon. She believes that sometimes the next right step is not a step but a daring leap into a life filled with thrilling adventure! Yes-You-Can starting today!
Cathleen Mancino is an ACC level ICF certified Coach and former 26 year Tech Company CEO. Cathleen founded The Slingshot-Method and Girl Unafraid to empower professionals to overcome obstacles by unleashing fearlessness. She believes that all of us have infinite potential to be, do and have lives of impact and legacy. Cathleen is on a mission to evangelize and promote abundant living by Coaching professional women on how to cultivate and curate what she calls a “personal and professional living masterpiece.”
Website and Socials:
Interested to know more about fyli+?
Provide your email address below and we’ll reach out to you with the details.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
To empower female founders with the community, resources, and funding they need to RISE (Renew, Inspire, Support, Empower)