Join Fyli alongside Stephanie Coughlan for the third installment of her Defining Professional Presence series where we will learn about different body shapes and how to create our desired silhouettes! @image_intelligence
Stephanie founded Image Intelligence in 2018 (a division of Responsible Media). For several decades, Stephanie has partnered with such successful fashion, design and well-being brands including Architectural Digest, GQ, Self Magazine, and Vogue. Her success has been built on the personal promise of being reliable, trust-worthy, productive and responsible to all clients. Unlike one-size fits all consulting firms, she and her team work directly with you and are dedicated to enhancing your personal style as a step to achieving your life goals and putting your personal brand to work. As a result of working with such blue-chip brands, her experience has yielded many successful partnerships such as Big Sisters of Boston, Emerald Necklace Conservancy, The Julie Fund, Glamsquad.com and others. For more information, please contact Stephanie here. https://imageintell.com/category/beauty-of-color/
Interested to know more about fyli+?
Provide your email address below and we’ll reach out to you with the details.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
To empower female founders with the community, resources, and funding they need to thrive.