Are you an ambitious founder ready to level up your life and career?
Sign up for our newsletter now and get our Female Founders ebook for FREE that will surely get you jump-started on the right track.
We care about your vision, success, and are here to support you on each step of the way.
By: Rachel Autumn, Founder of Pause Play Wellness
As we usher in the season of self-love and love for others, we invite you to join us in a special Galentine’s Day Restorative Reiki Energy Healing and Guided Meditation with Pause Play Wellness. The class will include an overview of the chakra energy system, the many benefits of energy healing, how to assess one’s own energetic well being through body scan and pendulum techniques, and how to utilize these tools in identifying blockages & restoring balance.
After our discussion, Rachel will lead the group through a 30-40 minute guided meditation and remote reiki energy healing facilitation that will be accompanied by a playlist of high vibe soulful classics. For this portion of the class, it is recommended to be in a sacred space in your home where you are able to lay down and can be undisturbed. Feel free to have blankets, pillows, crystals, sage, or anything else that makes you feel super comfy and at ease for this portion of the class. If possible, headphones are strongly recommended to enhance the sound quality of music and vocal prompts via Zoom, but not required.
Bio:Rachel Autumn is a Los Angeles-based Reiki Energy Healer, Yoga + Fitness Instructor, and Founder of Pause Play Wellness. Energy healing brings the mind, body, & spirit into balance with a holistic, non-invasive approach to unblocking unseen barriers. Her mission is to facilitate unique experiences where radical self-care through meditation, breathwork, movement, and energy healing creates space within one’s life for more peace, pause, and play!
Website: www.pauseplaywellness.com IG: @pauseplaywellness
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.