Meet Ellie Shefi :
Attorney, Entrepreneur, Award-Winning Author, Speaker, Implementation Strategist, and Coach
“Ellie is a transformational leader who is changing the world!” ~ Jack Canfield
Ellie Shefi is the very definition of tenacious. Having overcome a lifetime of adversity, including abuse, domestic violence, homelessness, cancer, and a myriad of other health issues that have seen her defy the doctors’ death deadlines for over two decades, Ellie has mastered mindset, resiliency, and resourcefulness, and she has dedicated her life to the empowerment of others.
*Ellie is an attorney, entrepreneur, implementation strategist, coach, keynote speaker, and award-winning author; featured contributor to publications, podcasts, and television shows; teacher, trainer, philanthropist, and engaged community servant. A heart-centered, transformational leader who facilitates change, Ellie provides her clients with practical, easy-to-implement tools and strategies that generate results. Ellie helps entrepreneurs bring their business to life; authors get their book out of their head and into the world; speakers amplify their message so they can scale their impact; and women shed external labels and expectations, find their voice, stand in their power, and become the architects of their life and legacy.
Additionally, Ellie is the publisher of Sisters RisingTM, a book series that provides women with a platform to tell their stories, showcase their businesses, and raise awareness of their work. She is also the founder of the Made 2 Change The WorldTM Foundation, a nonprofit that equips and empowers youth with the tools, resources, and strategies they need to create the lives, communities, and world they envision. An award-winning author, Ellie’s books include: Unlocking Your Superpower: 8 Steps to Turn Your Existing Knowledge into Income; Sisters Rising: Stories of Remarkable Women Living Extraordinary Lives; and The Authorities: Powerful Wisdom from Leaders in the Field (which she co-authored with Les Brown, Bob Proctor, Marci Shimoff, and Raymond Aaron).
Ellie is also the co-author of SuccessOnomics (which she co-authored with Jack Canfield) and Women Who Shine.
Learn more about Ellie and her journey HERE.
Interested to know more about fyli+?
Provide your email address below and we’ll reach out to you with the details.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
To empower female founders with the community, resources, and funding they need to thrive.