Join Fyli & best-selling author, Diana Wu David, on August 25th at 7pm est to future proof your career and your life. Diana Wu David is the author of Future Proof: Reinventing Work in the Age of Acceleration, a book about how to adopt more agile mindsets and practices to prepare yourself for success in a fast-changing world, across a 100-year life. A female futurist, educator, author, speaker and advisor rolled into one, she is passionate about encouraging and empowering individuals, businesses and boards to master the capacities they need for inspiring futures that matter.You can also see her work on NPR, Inc., Thrive and Fast Company.
TEDx talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBObnvIZGwE
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.