How To Get Out of Impostor Syndrome – 4 Archetypes to Drop If You Want To Rise to the Top
Join us for an honest talk about how to get past all Impostor Syndrome, get your beliefs about yourself and about your capabilities in order, and rise to the top. We will walk you through what this infamous psychological pattern is, what it isn’t, and how you can get out of it if you find yourself identifying with any of its four primary forms. Through four relatable archetypes, we’ll help you get clear about what exactly is blocking you so that you can start making a lack of confidence, insecurity, or self-doubt, a thing of the past, and believe in yourself.
1. That while overachievers are especially at risk of feeling like a fraud, especially women
and minorities, YOU don’t have to live with this.
2. What impostor syndrome IS: a psychological pattern in which an individual doubts their
skills, talents or accomplishments and has a persistent internalized fear of being
exposed as a “fraud,” why it occurs and what you can do about it.
3. The exercises that will help you overcome instances of impostor syndrome “in action.”
4. How to ultimately think in order to stop taking away from your greatness and live with
● @CoachKeren on Insta and tik tok, and Coached Podcast
Keren Eldad (“Coach Keren”), founder of With Enthusiasm Coaching, is an American personal and executive coach. With a method designed to help the most intense personalities (“Overachiever”) uncover and overcome their blindspots that is signature to her extensive body of work, Eldad is internationally recognized with world-class leaders, high profile athletes and media personalities and major corporations. Her work and key research, such as “The Superstar Paradox,” have been featured in numerous media outlets and publications, including The Harvard Business Review, CNBC and Forbes, and her recent Tedxtalk, “You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know,” has been viewed over 200,000 times.
A multi-layered virtual and personal experience is at the center of Eldad’s warm, didactic approach to coaching. Eldad believes that honoring people’s personal experience and inherent uniqueness is imperative to the process of self-inquiry, and her approach cuts no corners and borrows from an ample range of coaching accreditations, including the gold-standard International Coaching Federation accreditation.
Among Eldad’s most notable clients are LVMH, Richemont, Luxxotica, Deutsche Bank,JP Morgan Chase and Global Fashion Group, as well as several high-profile private clients.
Eldad holds advanced academic degrees from The London School of Economics and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and is the author of an upcoming personal development book (watch this space), and a top-level Crisis Counselor with Crisis Text Line. She lives in Austin, Texas with her husband, Ryan, and their four pets: Waffles, Moose, Noli and Lyla.
Tik Tok: @CoachKeren
The Coached Podcast: https://www.kereneldad.com/podcast/
Interested to know more about fyli+?
Provide your email address below and we’ll reach out to you with the details.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
To empower female founders with the community, resources, and funding they need to thrive.