Are you an ambitious founder ready to level up your life and career?
Sign up for our newsletter now and get our Female Founders ebook for FREE that will surely get you jump-started on the right track.
We care about your vision, success, and are here to support you on each step of the way.
Join Ariana Pappas, Director of Talent at DBA for this Influencer Marketing &
Branding workshop. In this workshop she’ll cover:
● Influencer Industry overview
● How brands strategically work with influencers
● How excellent influencers stand out in the oversaturated industry
● How influencers get represented
● Influencer marketing trends 2021
Based in the NYC office, Ariana has been with DBA since 2014 and serves as Director of Talent within the company’s leadership team. She manages macro fashion, beauty and lifestyle talent at DBA like Hello Fashion, Barefoot Blonde, Blank Itinerary, Cara Loren, and Brad Goreski,while also overseeing a team of managers. IG: @arianapappas // @therealdba //
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.