Join Fyli, Thursday, October 28th 6 PM EST for an Intellectual Property overview workshop with attorney and IP expert, Michelle Rosenberg. Michelle will talk about the fundamentals of intellectual property law from a practical perspective. How should you select a trademark? Is your invention patentable? When do you need to file for protection and what is the process? You will learn about the different types of intellectual property and the steps you should take to protect it.
MEET OUR GUEST:
Michelle Rosenberg is an intellectual property attorney with 25 years of experience developing and managing sophisticated IP portfolios, resolving IP-related disputes, and drafting and negotiating complex license agreements. Michelle supports companies of all sizes and stages of growth with selecting and protecting trademarks, evaluating inventions and filing patent applications. Michelle also assists companies with implementing open source license compliance programs.
In her personal time, Michelle is passionate about promoting STEM education with elementary school students and believes that the best way to interest students in science and engineering is to make it hands-on and fun. She leads science and robotics clubs at a local elementary school and visits many K-5 classes throughout the year with science experiments and hands-on activities.
Connect with Michelle on LinkedIn
Interested to know more about fyli+?
Provide your email address below and we’ll reach out to you with the details.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
To empower female founders with the community, resources, and funding they need to RISE (Renew, Inspire, Support, Empower)