Are you an ambitious founder ready to level up your life and career?
Sign up for our newsletter now and get our Female Founders ebook for FREE that will surely get you jump-started on the right track.
We care about your vision, success, and are here to support you on each step of the way.
Amy is a Reiki Master, Sound Healing Practitioner, and Holistic Health Coach who is dedicated to helping others ignite the natural healing ability of the body, mind, and spirit. Following consecutive experiences of trauma and loss, Amy witnessed the profound effects of natural healing modalities on her own emotional, physical, and mental health that she was unable to achieve through conventional therapies. This journey led her to discover her innate ability and passion for helping others obtain similar results. She studied at the Natural Healing Institute in Encinitas, CA and started The Native Path in 2014, where she continued her Reiki and holistic healing practice through private practice, community healing events, and regular Reiki treatments to patients at Sharp Memorial Hospital. In 2019 she moved to NYC, where she immersed herself in the teachings and practice of Sound Healing. Amy’s philosophy looks at the total person, using a unique combination of holistic therapies to produce harmony and healing. She welcomes working through all stages of each individual’s journey.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.