Move with Mylique By: Mylique Rivera
Mylique Rivera is a certified personal trainer and nutrition coach. He has been in the fitness industry as an athlete for 7 years and has been coaching for about 3 years. He is a lifestyle coach first and a personal trainer second. His passion for fitness goes beyond the gym. He believes “being fit” comes down to more than just training. His ideology is that the mind, body, spirit are all connected. If one is lacking the others lack as well. His coaching system is based on lifestyle
changes and not quick-fix diets or workout routines. When clients work with him they begin to believe they are capable of so much more than they could have ever imagined. He loves when clients bring that energy into their everyday lives. He believes that everyBODY is different yet one thing remains the same, our desire to be more.
Class 1 – Maximizing Your Potential Through Nutrition & Training | Live Q/A & Online Client Assessment
● The goal of this class is to offer some insight into how to balance everyday life with your health and wellness goals.
● During the class, he will also have a 20 – 30 PowerPoint presentation and upon completion, we will have time for questions at the end of the session.
● He would like to create an opportunity for everyone that participates to do a free online consultation to best assess them and upon completion, if permitted, he would love to reach out to each participant and go over a 15-minute call on where he will help them set up a plan to reach those goals. This will also give them the opportunity to get a free 1 on 1 (1 hour) session with him at no charge.
Interested to know more about fyli+?
Provide your email address below and we’ll reach out to you with the details.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
To empower female founders with the community, resources, and funding they need to thrive.