Are you normally confident and capable, but don’t sound like yourself in public? This workshop will address why and what to do about it.
You will learn some physical and mental practices to improve your public speaking performance. These easy, practical tips for preparation, performance and review will have you sounding like the best version of yourself
Sandy McLeod has a unique blend of experience across language education, media & entertainment, and holistic wellbeing. Across all of these areas, he found that integrating body and mind together improved performance. At 12, Sandy began performing at the Sydney Opera House. Shy and nervous in the beginning, he learned to enjoy the stage. Formerly the Head of Languages at Australia’s biggest school, and teacher trainer at the University of Melbourne, he is now helping female entrepreneurs sound like the amazing people they are.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.