Are you an ambitious founder ready to level up your life and career?
Sign up for our newsletter now and get our Female Founders ebook for FREE that will surely get you jump-started on the right track.
We care about your vision, success, and are here to support you on each step of the way.
In this workshop, Rachel will take you through the ins and outs of brand storytelling, why it’s a must-have in any business today to stand out and attract a loyal customer base while sharing actionable tips on how to implement storytelling into your brand messaging and copy.
Rachel is the founder and lead writer of RL Studio, a copywriting and storytelling studio on a mission to help impact-driven brands stand out and amplify their business with compelling copy and purpose-led storytelling. With over a decade of marketing experience across food and beverage, tech, travel, and sportswear industries—working for brands like Nike, Travel Oregon, and Bob’s Red Mill—Rachel understands and believes in the power of stories. In the studio, Rachel can be found at the helm collaborating with her clients, graphic and web designers, developing messaging guides, copywriting strategies, and educating entrepreneurs on the power of storytelling.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.