Are you an ambitious founder ready to level up your life and career?
Sign up for our newsletter now and get our Female Founders ebook for FREE that will surely get you jump-started on the right track.
We care about your vision, success, and are here to support you on each step of the way.
Explore and create prosperity in your living or business environment by shifting your present story to your future aspirations using Feng Shui tools and solutions. Modern day approach using traditional elements to harmonize your surrounding habitat and invoke a vision of abundance.
About Amy Dholakia:
Amy Dholakia is a contextual aesthetic design consultant that connects energy and environments
Through her company, Live In Vision, Amy draws upon her extensive knowledge of design aesthetic as well as spiritual and energy theory to inspire living spaces that are not only visually appealing but also serve as channels for constructive karma and supportive self-expression.
For nearly two decades, Amy has built her career collaborating on the visual art & graphic design in some of film and television’s most iconic projects that have touched the lives of countless millions of people worldwide. From JJ Abrams and Jonathan Nolan’s “Person of Interest” to “John Wick”, Sex in the City to Spike Lee, “The Royal Tenenbaums”, “Mozart and Jungle”, “Bull” and “Gossip Girl”. Amy has taken the art of storytelling to new heights through a versatile aesthetic, honed craft, and peerless vision.
During this time, Amy concurrently pursued extensive studies in spirituality as a method to find balance in her own life given the rigors of her chosen industry. In doing so, Amy noticed how we lived our lives in patterns and how we navigated this world had a way of showing up in our homes. Simply stated, our environment mirrors our lifestyle and state of mind.
In translating her knowledge, skills and interests into “real-world” application, Amy recast her talent for design through the lens of spiritual and energy theory to form her bespoke design consultancy.
Live In Vision is dedicated to cultivating everyday living into thriving environments that are nurturing to our personal health, heart and humanity.
Amy is a graduate of the Parsons School of Design with a BFA in Illustration, and is based in NYC.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.