Are you an ambitious founder ready to level up your life and career?
Sign up for our newsletter now and get our Female Founders ebook for FREE that will surely get you jump-started on the right track.
We care about your vision, success, and are here to support you on each step of the way.
Time Management & Productivity with Nicole Bandes – Wednesday 1/13 @ 6 PM EST
Nicole’s approach to productivity coaching is a bit unique. While she can help you learn the technical skills and recommend better tools, she believes real productivity starts with how you think about your time. This workshop will help you develop a better mindset, willpower and habits as well as discover new tools and systems. Learn how to overcome overwhelm, stop procrastinating, get laser focused, and have more time for what matters most.
Nicole Bandes is on a mission to help entrepreneurs build a successful business around their life instead of a life around their business. In 2013, Nicole lost one of her sons in a tragic accident. This experience taught her the real value of time and fueled her passion for helping others capture this elusive gift. Armed with almost 25 years of productivity training and a degree in Psychology, Nicole has crafted a unique approach to productivity that goes beyond just basic life hacks. Through her podcast, speaking engagements and her virtual services company, Virtual A Team, Nicole now empowers 1000’s of individuals each year to take back their time and use it for what matters most.
Make sure to check out Nicole’s WEBSITE and INSTAGRAM. She also shared this FREE DELEGATION GUIDE which you can download by filling out your information.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
Our community is made up of powerful female leaders from diverse backgrounds. Whether you join a closed mastermind cohort or our Fyli Tribe monthly subscription, you are a part of the family and extended network.