Join Fyli & Forbes Senior Contributor Yola Roberts on August 4th at 6pm EST to master the power of your pitch. Yola Robert is the host of the I Suck At Life Podcast and Senior Contributor at Forbes. Yola focuses on interviewing female entrepreneurs, celebrities and influencers with an emphasis on leveraging failures into success, careers, relationships, best mental health practices and self-care. Her work can also be found on The Zoe Report, Elite Daily and Haute Living
Social Handles: @yolarobert @isuckatlifepodcast
Interested to know more about fyli+?
Provide your email address below and we’ll reach out to you with the details.
1. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or started your business already?
2. Are you committed to a year filled with growth and accountability and have the time to contribute peer to peer mentorship to other community members while growing together year after year?
3. Are you open to travel and gathering in person for strategy sessions and events, or would prefer to be remote and fully online?
4. Do you have a detailed business plan and strategy in place to grow your company even if you did not start it yet?
5. Are you willing to learn new skills, get vulnerable, and focus on accountability even when things get hard along the way?
To empower female founders with the community, resources, and funding they need to RISE (Renew, Inspire, Support, Empower)