*CLOSED COHORT* How to Craft Your Elevator Pitch to Get Yes!
At this session, Wen Zhang, Founder and CEO of INNW Institute, will walk you through how to nail your next pitch whether it is a 2-minute elevator pitch, 5-minute casual cocktail event, or formal pitching 10mins competition.
We will discuss:
- why storytelling matters
- How to use storytelling to craft your elevator pitch
- US Investor’s mindset and how to pitch effectively (to get $$)
- How to craft a 30s elevator pitch or formal presentation to tell your startup story effectively
- Pitching mindset
You will walk away with:
- 1. Your startup 30s elevator pitch ready
- 2. Know how to build your unique investor pitch to get YES
- 3. Winning mindset and strategy on your pitch day
Meet Wen Zhang :
Wen is the Founder and CEO of INNW Institute, with a mission to empower and support founders to grow and scale their business via pitching.
Wen succeeds in both the startup and corporate world experiencing software, hardware, service-based business models. She has experience in launching a new business, expanding the market internationally, and scaling and managing global enterprise business. In a Fortune 500 company, she is leading a $320M yearly product portfolio while managing 400 sales teams across the North American region. She is passionate about supporting founders to grow and scale their ventures, working through their business model as well as the pitching process to connect and resonate with investors and customers via pitch deck.
Wen holds a Master’s Degree in Marketing and Advertising from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Duke University.
This event is a Closed Cohort event! Ready to level up? Apply today to join our next cohort!